1. APIS is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education and therefore shall follow the books as prescribed or approved by the National Council of Education Research and Training / Central Board of Secondary Education.
2. The Curriculum followed in the school adheres to the concept of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation System.
3. Students from Class III to XII are prepared for the All India Secondary Examination / All India Senior Secondary Examination.
4. The Montessori System of Education is followed for the Pre - Primary, Class I and Class II.
5. APIS being an English Medium School has adopted English as the medium of its instruction.
Asia Pacific International School, Bhopal is affiliated to CBSE and therefore the scheme of studies here conforms to the norms laid down by the CBSE. The main areas of studies are Scholastic and Co - Scholastic areas. In order to facilitate the proper implementation of the same the students are divided into five groups. The details are as given below:
|S.No||Class||Core Subjects Offered|
|1||I and II||English, Hindi, Maths and EVS.|
|2||III to V||English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Science.|
|3||VI to VIII||English, Hindi, Sanskrit / French*, Maths, Science and Social Science.|
|4||IX and X||English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Science.|
|5||XI and XII||Science Stream - English, Maths / Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
Commerce Stream - English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics.
Optional Paper - (any one subject to be chosen by students of each stream.) Physical Education / Informatics Practices / Maths / Biology / Fine Arts.